Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Binary Models

My response on Binary Models that in this lecture we talked about hot and cold binary's.  We talked about populist and elitist news.  I thought that the information about the binary models was very useful and good information about how to tell between good news and not good news. There is a lot of false information news. I got a lot out of this lecture beacause it told  how to find valuable
information in news. At first I was confused how to tell the difference between elitist and populist news because I thought it was all the same until I heard this lecture. There are many elitist and populist news like news that report about celebrities are elitist news but factual news is like "CNN" news. There are also hot and cold mediums as I said in the beginning. But this lecture is very valuable to me because I can realize information that is good or bad. This helps a lot when you are  in journalism and reporting news and finding facts about  stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment